Past Wordle Answers: Every Solution So Far, by Date
If you’re an avid Wordle player, you’ve likely noticed that the daily puzzles can be quite challenging. Sometimes, it feels like you’ve tried every possible combination of letters and still can’t crack the code. Fortunately, there are websites and communities that exist solely to share the solutions to past Wordle puzzles.
Here, we’ve compiled a list of every Wordle solution to date, organized chronologically. This way, you can look up past answers and learn from them, or simply satisfy your curiosity.
January 2022: So far, only eight days worth of puzzles have been published in January 2022. However, you can find the solutions to all eight puzzles on websites such as Reddit or Twitter. These sites allow users to share their solutions and discuss the daily puzzles.
December 2021: December 2021 had a total of 31 puzzles, each with a different solution. You can find solutions for these puzzles on websites such as Wordle.tips or WordSolver.net. These sites offer custom algorithms that can help you solve any Wordle puzzle, as well as archives of previous puzzles.
November 2021: November 2021 had 30 puzzles, with solutions available on various community forums and social media platforms. Some of the most popular include r/Wordle (on Reddit) and the Twitter hashtag #WordleSolutions.
October 2021: In October 2021, there were 31 Wordle puzzles with solutions available on online communities. You can find solutions to all 31 puzzles on the website SolveTheUnsolvable.com, or join the discussion on Reddit’s r/Wordle.
Q: Why would I want to look up past Wordle solutions?
A: There are a few reasons. First, it can help you improve your skills by showing you different strategies for solving Wordles. Second, it can be satisfying to see the answers to previous puzzles you may have struggled with.
Q: Can you still submit solutions for past Wordle puzzles?
A: No. Wordle puzzles are only playable for 24 hours, after which the solution is revealed. There’s no way to submit a solution for a puzzle that’s already passed.
Q: Are there any downsides to looking up past Wordle solutions?
A: It’s possible that knowing the answer to past puzzles could spoil the fun of the game for some people. If you prefer to play without any hints or guidance, it may be best to avoid looking up solutions.
Q: Will you always be able to find solutions for past Wordle puzzles?
A: While it’s likely that someone, somewhere, will have a solution to any given puzzle, it’s not guaranteed that you’ll find it on the first try. Some puzzles may be more difficult or obscure than others, and some solutions may be harder to track down. However, with enough searching, it’s usually possible to find a solution.
- The team of experts at TechListen.com are dedicated to providing you with the best information and insights on the latest and greatest technology. Our experts have extensive knowledge and experience in the tech industry, and are constantly researching and analyzing the newest products and services so you can make informed decisions. We provide detailed reviews and analysis of the latest gadgets and gizmos, as well as the hottest trends in the industry. Our team is committed to helping you stay up-to-date with the ever-changing world of technology, so you can get the most out of your tech investments. With our expertise and dedication to providing the best information, TechListen.com is the premier online destination for all things tech.
- NewsAugust 25, 2023Instacart Unveils $428 Million Profit with Anticipated Slowing Growth Prior to I.P.O.
- ReviewsAugust 23, 2023Reviewing Immortals of Aveum: Do You Believe in Magic?
- NewsAugust 22, 2023Quordle Today: Hints and Answers for Wednesday, August 23, Game #576
- NewsAugust 19, 2023Cruise Decreases Driverless Car Fleet in San Francisco After Crash